Health and Safety Guidelines for the Gambero Rosso U.S. Tour 2022
At this time in accordance with state guidelines and local regulations, all Gambero Rosso U.S. 2022 events are FULLY vaccinated events. Additionally, guests are required to wear an approved face covering while not actively drinking or eating.
Prior to arrival at any Gambero Rosso event each individual is required to review and confirm compliance with our Health & Safety Acknowledgment below. To gain entrance into any Gambero Rosso event, guests must provide a valid, government-issued ID along with proof of vaccination. Please have your identification and proof of vaccination queued up upon arrival at check-in to expedite the check-in process.
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to the United States and for travel to the state hosting the event.
Please be advised there’s an increased risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any event or public space, including the Gambero Rosso events. Prior to registering and attending a Gambero Rosso event, please ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention. By attending a Gambero Rosso event, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of entering any Gambero Rosso event, you acknowledge, understand, and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- that you will abide by all health-and-safety requirements as identified by the state and city
- that you are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- that prior to attending any Gambero Rosso event you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 5-day quarantine;
- that you are not under any self-quarantine orders
- that you are either:
- fully vaccinated, meaning at the time you are attending any Gambero Rosso event it has been at least fourteen (14) days since:
- your second dose in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series approved by the FDA or by the WHO, such as the Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccines, or
- your single dose of a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine approved by the FDA or by the WHO, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
- In San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City all guests need to prove they received a booster shot at least one week prior to the event if initial set of vaccinations were received more than six months ago.
All attendees must provide each of the following to Gambero Rosso staff checking into any Gambero Rosso event:
- a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport; and
- Approved proof of vaccination as outlined below
Proof of Vaccination
For proof of vaccination, you can use:
- CDC Vaccination Card. A digital photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable.
- NYC Vaccination Record or other official immunization record, including from your health care provider. A digital photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable. If you are unable to get this record, call 311.
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS. You can upload to this app a photo of your CDC vaccination card or other official record, along with your photo ID.
- CLEAR Health Pass: Android | iOS. You can use the digital vaccine card option in the CLEAR app if you are 18 and older and are fully vaccinated.
- Excelsior Pass (or Excelsior Pass Plus). To use this app, you will need the phone number or email address associated with your New York vaccination record. If you are unable to use this app, try one of the other options listed above.
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status and city, is required to wear an approved face covering while inside all events while not actively eating or drinking. All face coverings must fit properly, snuggly, fully covering your nose and mouth, and secure under your chin. Face coverings with exhalation valves, bandanas, neck gaiters, mesh materials or holes will not be permitted. Face coverings may be removed for eating and drinking.
Please note: The guidelines in this health and safety acknowledgment are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information, and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. Over the course of the event, these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly. All Gambero Rosso events will follow all local mandates and these health and safety guidelines may be subject to change.